• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

2 argentine tegus for sale

Anthony

5 Year Member
i wont go into details but some things are going on in my life where i need to get rid of my tegus ... i have a black and white female and a red male , both from varnyard , the red is misssing a few toe nails just the nail not the toes , they are both very friendly the black is very calm and chills out and the red is also very friendly but hes a lot more active and curious , neither one ever bit and neither one runs from people. id like to ask for 300 for both... im gna be posting adds on monday on other sites but if anyones intrested private message me... i know i will have to show pics before anythings final we just cant find our dam adapter for our camera

Anthony

5 Year Member
328.jpg

329.jpg

339.jpg

336.jpg

331.jpg

332.jpg

333.jpg

334.jpg

335.jpg

Anthony

5 Year Member
surely somebody would want these beautiful animals , both of them never showed one sign of aggression and both of them love coming out of there enclosure , the red one is a lot more active and curious i would call it and the black and white is more docile. they have been fed a large variety diet always given rodents once or twice a week , along with ground turkey with cod liver oil , talapia , ground beef , eggs but they hardly eat them , blue berries straw berries , chicken , chicken gizzards and hearts , tuna fish , crickets as babies

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
they are both very nice looking, i wish i was in a predicament to take them on but im sure you will find a great home for them.

Anthony

5 Year Member
i hope so and i really wish i could sell them to someone on this site since this is the best tegu site around ... any other sites u reccomend i could post on about them?

Anthony

5 Year Member
north carolina but im willing to ship them , we can split the cost it shouldnt be that much im guessing 30 to 50 dollars???

Shawn

[Hi I'm looking for a tegu and I wood like to take you up on the offer for $300 for both I would like to talk about it first and get some details, reply please.

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
Re: RE: 2 argentine tegus for sale

Bubblz Calhoun said:
Check the dates before posting, this thread is well over two years old.

Does that mean the tegus are over two years old? What a deal! ;p ( jk) haha

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using Tapatalk 2

bfb345

yeah and prior to five more people asking to buy them they posted that they were sold lol and they were offering less than they were sold for

Dubya

1,000+ Post Club
I heard that Anthony is out of jail now and would like to buy his tegus back.

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
Haha...omg. but on a serious note...i'd like to buy the tegus and want to know if i can house them together in a fishbowl I have ( my betta fish died) ...a nylon stocking with a rubber band around it should hold them in, right?

chitodadon

1,000+ Post Club
No just do wat I do and put them in a fridge and poke holes in it for air

from Samsung Galaxy S3

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
Can't I just put ice cubes in the bottom of the fish bowl? I think that could kill two birds with one stone, providing substrate to burrow in plus keeping the humidity up at the same time :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam