• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

2 Day Blowout 350.00 shipped for both

aj12790

5 Year Member
Male red.black/white cross 250.00 shipped
Female red 150.00 shipped
Both very tame and excellent eaters

aj12790

5 Year Member
maddogg9019 said:
hows the females temperment? How and where do you feed her?
Her temperment is great.She eats f/t mice,chicks,chicken parts ground turkey with fruit mixed in.She eats in a seperate cage.

maddogg9019

5 Year Member
are they both housed together, and where in NY are you located? I'm not 100% on if I will get 1 or both, it's very tempting though!

aj12790

5 Year Member
Yes they are both together .My zip is 12790.If you take both I'll give you about 100 feeder chicks and mice.

maddogg9019

5 Year Member
Jesus you're tempting me too much it's only a 2 and a quarter hour drive. God let me think about it some more, might have to do some rearranging of the room :-D

aj12790

5 Year Member
maddogg9019 said:
Jesus you're tempting me too much it's only a 2 and a quarter hour drive. God let me think about it some more, might have to do some rearranging of the room :-D
Rearrange that room it will be worth it :lol: :lol:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam