• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

2 Species of Thamnophis for Sale

AB^

5 Year Member
I have a couple baby Oregon Red Spotted Garters for sale

$40
DSC02530.jpg

I also have several Puget sound Garters that are commonly sold as "Blue Garters" though the amount of blue pigment can vary drastically among individuals. No matter the color they are awesome captives.

$35
DSC02527.jpg

G

Damn I might have to take one of the pugets. Whereabouts in the yay area are you?

AB^

5 Year Member
Indeed it is, I now have no Blue Pugets left.
The standard Greenish ones are all that is left now

DSC02790.jpg

G

Kevin I got SCREWED by my old apartment manager. Freaking SCREWED! She's claiming some crap about not having a shower door when there was NO SHOWER DOOR! She's trying to charge me 400 bucks and there ain't even no channels on the tub for the goddamn shower doors. I'm pissed sorry. Anyway, we don't know how we're gonna do. We kinda are broke and eating Top Ramen every day literally. I'm pretty upset. But anyway, I'm digressing. I want a snake and Desiree loves that snake. I want to get it from you, but I'm broke and it could take me a while. I've got a contract to replace a bunch of dry rot. I'll try to get it done as soon as possible and make enough money to make it over there.

AB^

5 Year Member
DZLife said:
Just curious, are you breeding those beautiful garters?

I have 1.1 Oregon Red Spots & 1.1 Puget Blue Garters brumating right now so I should (hopefully) have a few available in summer 08'.

I still have 1 blue puget juvenile and one normal phase juvenile. Someone had contacted me saying they wanted them, but I told them I would not ship until after the holidays (for the safety od the snakes) If that falls through then I will offer them up for sale again.

If you want me to contact you if they become available then please send me a pm so I don't forget.

~Kevin

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced