• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

2012 extreme giant tegu

LEWIS

I'm selling because I'm not digging this hibernation thing plus my kid wants to see it and its in hiding. He ate great before he went into hiding. Very healthy and active when he is out.$300 pick up.
Western NY.

Jeremyxb12

5 Year Member
My red is up at 630 when im still asleep lol and doesnt hibernate. but she hasnt been burrowing either, but instead sleeps above

TeguBlake

Jeremyxb12 said:
My red is up at 630 when im still asleep lol and doesnt hibernate. but she hasnt been burrowing either, but instead sleeps above

Mine is an early waker upper to! He wakes me up digging, he likes to throw the bedding as far as he can:p

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
TeguBlake said:
There should be no reasoning, unless its deathly or there are not any other options but getting rid of a love one.

Maybe you shouldn't judge people for wanting to sell an animal they just bought and don't like. Ever bought something and realized it wasn't exactly what you wanted?? I hate when people make a big deal about others selling animals. Not everyone looks at them as part of the family!!

chitodadon

1,000+ Post Club
Godzilla is up 730 everyday I had to change his timer boy can he destroy his tank

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

TeguBlake

james.w said:
TeguBlake said:
There should be no reasoning, unless its deathly or there are not any other options but getting rid of a love one.

Maybe you shouldn't judge people for wanting to sell an animal they just bought and don't like. Ever bought something and realized it wasn't exactly what you wanted?? I hate when people make a big deal about others selling animals. Not everyone looks at them as part of the family!!

Sorry just my opinion, ill go now.
Have a nice day

ReptileGuy

I think what TeguBlake is trying to say is that if he did more research on the animal he is gonna buy (not saying he didn't do any) then this could have been avoided...Now I personally think that rehoming an animal should fall somewhere in the lines of someone giving it a better home. But thats just my opinion. Which I'm assuming this guy is doing..?

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
ReptileGuy said:
I think what TeguBlake is trying to say is that if he did more research on the animal he is gonna buy (not saying he didn't do any) then this could have been avoided...Now I personally think that rehoming an animal should fall somewhere in the lines of someone giving it a better home. But thats just my opinion. Which I'm assuming this guy is doing..?

I understand what TeguBlake was saying, but don't think it is his place to question the OP's reasoning. The tegu is an animal that was purchased meaning it has a price, selling it is no different than purchasing it, I don't see why people have such a hard time seeing this point. You saying that rehoming should be so someone can give it a better home would mean the seller cannot give the animal a good home. I don't think that is the case, but that he just doesn't want the animal.

larissalurid

james.w said:
TeguBlake said:
Kinda sad that that's your reasoning...

What makes it any different than any other reason?

Because someone who gets an animal should know about the animal. The fact that they hibernate is something that should be known, especially since they can hibernate half the year or a little more. Should have gotten a columbian if he didn't want a tegu that's asleep half the year. That's fine that he's selling it, not like I'm saying he's a bad person, just saying he should have done his research.

LEWIS

James w. thank you.
Everyone else. this is the forsale section.

boost- thanks for the responce. I'm about 5-6 hrs from nyc depending where you live but I'm willing to help out with the drive time.
PM me your cell and ill give you all info. you want

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sonny