• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

3rd Gen red×blue hybrid male for sale.

KTxavi

Hello. I have a male 3Rd generation Red blue hybrid for sale. He is quite a beautiful tegu first with a pin stripes down his back that IV ever seen. He will be two in July or August not sure exactly. IV had him and his sister since they were 4days old. He is 36inches. My only issue with him is that he is blind. His egg was alittle dehydrated during the incubation process and his eyes developed farther back in his skull so they aren't able to push his eyelids apart. He has eyes and sees some shadows other then that no health issues what so ever or cosmetic. All toes and full length tail. IV just run into some finical issues and heartbreakingly have to rehome one of them and he's the better looking of the two. I'm asking 500$. Thanks if you need more pics just LMK!
IMG_20170215_085813.jpg
IMG_20170215_085541388.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sonny