• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

6 Year old 'All-American' Hybrid Needs Rehome

crox

5 Year Member
About 6 years ago I won a photo contest on this site (with my profile pictures photo) and won a 1/2 Extreme Giant 1/4 Red 1/4 Blue hybrid tegu. Sadly, that tegu , being a year younger, is much too small to live with my B&W Tegu and I really need to find 'her' a new home. I can't fit another massive enclosure (mine is 10' x 4.5') into my tiny one bedroom apartment, otherwise id build her a new one. I live in St. Louis Missouri and am willing to drive to meet someone halfway (or a good distance if very far) to place her in a loving forever home. She is cage aggressive but on the smaller size (like a blue) and I truly believe she will calm down with training and a big enclosure. We can talk money and all that later, just want her to be able to live a happy life. My phone's camera is busted, but I can figure out someway of getting pictures if there is an interest. Thanks for reading! This was hard for me to post...

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
About 6 years ago I won a photo contest on this site (with my profile pictures photo) and won a 1/2 Extreme Giant 1/4 Red 1/4 Blue hybrid tegu. Sadly, that tegu , being a year younger, is much too small to live with my B&W Tegu and I really need to find 'her' a new home. I can't fit another massive enclosure (mine is 10' x 4.5') into my tiny one bedroom apartment, otherwise id build her a new one. I live in St. Louis Missouri and am willing to drive to meet someone halfway (or a good distance if very far) to place her in a loving forever home. She is cage aggressive but on the smaller size (like a blue) and I truly believe she will calm down with training and a big enclosure. We can talk money and all that later, just want her to be able to live a happy life. My phone's camera is busted, but I can figure out someway of getting pictures if there is an interest. Thanks for reading! This was hard for me to post...
Hi Crox- Sorry that you have to give up one of your tegus. May have faster response with a photo. I say this knowing that posting was difficult. Best of luck to you.

crox

5 Year Member
Hi Crox- Sorry that you have to give up one of your tegus. May have faster response with a photo. I say this knowing that posting was difficult. Best of luck to you.

Thank you, my phone's camera is busted but i do plan on adding one asap.

tabitha braun

tabitha braun

Have you found anyone to give your loving Reptile Family member a home yet.. if not please contact me and if possible can you send me pics

crox

5 Year Member
Have you found anyone to give your loving Reptile Family member a home yet.. if not please contact me and if possible can you send me pics

Hi Tabitha! Spike still needs a home. Are you still interested? If so, I will find a way to get a new picture of her. Will post the newest picture i have of her up on here shortly.

photo.php

Attachments

• 162662_1440143126064_6623608_n.jpg
    162662_1440143126064_6623608_n.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members