• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Ackie Monitor??

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Not sure about the price but have you checked FaunaClassifieds or KingSnake?

I've checked both and a juvenile yellow ackie just went up. I'm actually selling my pet store rack because it's starting to take up too much space for stuff like geckos but doesn't provide enough for say gtps, larger lizards, or even big ones like tegus. so time to say goodbye to it.

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Once I get a nice yard where I can build outdoor enclosures, I'll be seriously looking at ackies.

I want ackies because I've been wanting a monitor forever but they are either real big, or the timors whicH aren't tame, hard to find, or if they are good size they need a huge enclosure and are really hard to care for. So I want an Ackie because they are the perfect monitor for me

itort

I want ackies because I've been wanting a monitor forever but they are either real big, or the timors whicH aren't tame, hard to find, or if they are good size they need a huge enclosure and are really hard to care for. So I want an Ackie because they are the perfect monitor for me
Don't discount Timors. With the correct setup (basking area, soaking pool and plenty of cover) they can become "tame". They do need a good hide or two which helps with their comfort level.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced