• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Affordable, stackable, reptile enclosures?

Bwindi

Hello everyone,

I am looking to see if anyone knows a site that I can get affordable reptile enclosures that are stackable. We are upgrading North Dakota State University's reptile collection into nicer cages.

I am looking to house about 5-8 reptiles, mostly snakes. I am looking for something affordable (the department will NOT spend 3000+ on cages as "Cages by Design" was one of the companies I looked at)

Please, I have been begging the university for years to get new cages because the condition of them was appalling. I am looking for affordable, possibly stackable, cages that will house different species of snakes like ball pythons, rat snakes, king snakes and a red tail.

I reallllly appreciate your help guys!

G

Try LLL reptile ..The fiberglass cages they have are great and are made for stacking .. They have discounts for this and that you could call and see what kind of deal they would make you ..What you should do is get the [Shop class ] to make you some ..

Strange_Evil

5 Year Member
I agree with what Montana said,you can also look into <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://rickysreptileenclosures.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://rickysreptileenclosures.com/</a><!-- m -->

They have some pretty good cages,which are specially made for snakes like ball pythons,Good luck!

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Here are some: repti-racks.com, pvccages.com, animalplastics.com, boamaster.com, constrictorsnw.com.

G

Thanks for posting those links, James. I, too, am looking for new enclosure setups

G

That is the brand that LLL reptile carries .I think that is what the person was looking for ..

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
All the links I posted are comparable to visions. There are also boaphileplastics.com and neodesha cages not sure of the link for them. Visions are one of the more expensive plus shipping is expensive on them.

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I have been researching cages for a while now and feel repti-racks are the best bang for your buck.

G

I will take a look at them .. I have a four foot piece of wall .I thought of putting a rack there ...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam