• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

All Americans laid today!!

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Hello guys, I wanted to let everyone know that the All Americans were laid today, better late than never, lol. They were laid on 6/6 and are due to hatch in 58-62 days, the first day we can start looking for them is 8/3.

frost

1,000+ Post Club
any news on my pair of b/w's o btw i was wondering if u send a pair from unrelated parents? and do you mark male and female in the box when u ship em?

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
frost said:
any news on my pair of b/w's o btw i was wondering if u send a pair from unrelated parents? and do you mark male and female in the box when u ship em?

Yours are already cooking, and I do not send related tegus. As for males and females, I do try to tell you what ones are what.

frost

1,000+ Post Club
cool cant wait to put em in the cage i built for them.haha ok i been wondering what u do on that.

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Bubblz Calhoun said:
:) Nice to know,.. and a little bit of relief for some. Kind-a makes me wish I put a deposit on one. Kind-a,... :-/ just a lil bit lol

I'm with you on that, the landlord would kill me though... :angel::angel:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced