• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Another attempt to "Slaughter" our pets.

Dubya

1,000+ Post Club
[attachment=6783]Congresswoman Louise Slaughter (D) NY is at it again. A new bill, HR 996, which is another revision of HR 669 has been proposed this year. It is another attempt to protect the environment by destroying the pet trade and make us all criminals. Read a summary of it on the USARK website here: http://usark.org/press-releases/h-r-996-the-invasive-fish-and-wildlife-prevention-act/ . If we keep allowing the government to take away the rights of minority groups (smokers, pet owners, gun owners, etc) then eventually everyone will have rights taken away. Pet owners don't care about gun owners and gun owners don't care about pet owners, so each do not care if the other's right are taken away. The fact is that NOBODY'S rights should be taken away. NYC mayor Bloomberg is at the forefront of this totalitarian movement. A bunch of Washington lawyers that know nothing about anything but lawsuits sit in their gated communities and pass ridiculous feel-good legislation that does nothing to stop crime, protect the environment, or create jobs. Well that's all from your good friend Dubya for now. Contact Louise Slaughter here:
https://forms.house.gov/slaughter/webforms/zip_auth.shtm

https://www.facebook.com/LouiseSlaughter

Rochester Office
3120 Federal Building 100 State St.
Rochester, NY 14614
Phone: (585) 232-4850
Fax: (585) 232-1954

Washington D.C. Office
2469 Rayburn HOB
Washington, D.C. 20515
Phone: (202) 225-3615
Fax: (202) 225-7822

Also contact your local congressperson.

Attachments

• 220px-Louiseslaughter.jpg
    220px-Louiseslaughter.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 30

got10

I just put that fax number on loop . She will be hearing er .. reading alot from what I have to say . We will be heard. As a pet owning gun owner sugary beverage consuming coffe drinking red bull guzzling tax payer. I have alot to say .

bfb345

i cant believe this crap womens rights im all for who cares but guns and pets oh heck no not hapening just try and take my animals from me have fun

Dubya

1,000+ Post Club
BatGirl1 said:
It's saying access forbidden when i click on either link

It works from both my tablet and computer. Try from your computer.

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Thanks for bringing it to our attention. I sent emails to the committe and my local representative.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced