• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Any one ever do business with

bfb345

HI i was wondering if anyone has ever done business with antonio gonzalez (sorry if i spelled it wrong) i was just wondering cause im going to be trading with him soon his name on the forum is leosbybam i believe he is a leopard gecko breeder send me a pm if you have a review thanks:p

Dubya

1,000+ Post Club
bfb345 said:
HI i was wondering if anyone has ever done business with antonio gonzalez (sorry if i spelled it wrong) i was just wondering cause im going to be trading with him soon his name on the forum is leosbybam i believe he is a leopard gecko breeder send me a pm if you have a review thanks:p
Are you looking for leopard geckos?

bfb345

TeguBlake said:
i think hes tradeing his red Dub.

yeah i was just wondering if anyone ever did business with him cause im trading my red i posted some pics on the extreme giant thread but i am goin to be starting my leopard geckos back up but im only interested in super giants
thanks, Brenden

leosbybam

teguboy77 said:
I sold him a blk/wht/rd a couple years back hreat transaction.I would buy/sell from him again.:)

Thanks Rich n u as well were great to deal with...I still want that Rhino...lol..on another note anyone have any experience with the OP? Good or bad? Thanks in advance..

bfb345

leosbybam said:
teguboy77 said:
I sold him a blk/wht/rd a couple years back hreat transaction.I would buy/sell from him again.:)

Thanks Rich n u as well were great to deal with...I still want that Rhino...lol..on another note anyone have any experience with the OP? Good or bad? Thanks in advance..

Cant wait for that big male lol should be selling mine tomorrow yipee haha could you ship thursday so he arrives friday

leosbybam

I only ship Mon- Wed ...My only suggestion is to be held at Fedex for customer pick up...If there is a delay on Thursday you will not have him until Monday and I will not risk the health if life of the tegu..

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam