• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Any reputable Monitor breeders in arizona?

Sterben

I'm looking to get a hold of two baby Savannah monitor lizards, preferably female, within the next month or two but I would like to be able to see the animals and make sure they're healthy before actually purchasing them, does anyone know of any good breeders out in arizona? I'm going to be living between Tuscon and phoenix, so I'll be checking out the reptile show at the Mesa center whenever I'm able to get there as well but I would love to know which companies or people to check out and which ones to outright avoid. Any and all advice is welcomed and appreciated

Sterben

You know I had actually tried to order from there before after seeing a few good reviews, but both being in the middle of moving and then seing SO MANY bad reviews I cancelled that order real quick. If anything I'm hoping that that reptile show at the Mesa center is monthly,along with getting to see the babies in person and getting to pick and choose, I spend so much money making the habitats that I'd rather avoid a shipping fee that costs more than the animals themselves

Sterben

Forgot to say also, that I think underground reptiles would be a site I'd order from, but sadly they're out of savannahs at the moment

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Forgot to say also, that I think underground reptiles would be a site I'd order from, but sadly they're out of savannahs at the moment
Worth checking Outback and Exotic Pets Las Vegas.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced