• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

B/w Tegu for sale.

TeguBlake

james.w said:
I will give you $150 shipped for him.

I don't know how to ship, but if you can pm with help its a deal. I just want him to have a good home. Not just some one craigslist or a petstore.

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I've never personally shipped. I have a couple friends that work at local pet shops that I have do my shipping.

TeguBlake

james.w said:
I've never personally shipped. I have a couple friends that work at local pet shops that I have do my shipping.

I my self have a friend that works at a local pet shop, ill have to ask him, ill let you know what I find out tomorrow. Thanks

leosbybam

Look at shipyourreptiles.com or reptile express.They sell everything n give u guide lines on how to ship.It's not as hard as it seems...Hope that helps you..I personally like SYR...

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
SYR is awesome. It does get expensive for larger animals, I think they go by weight. I've used them before and was very pleased with shipping and receiving.

Dubya

1,000+ Post Club
Guys, just be sure that when you ship him, that he is shipped direct. Not through a central hub like UPS does. For example, when sending from NV to TX, it will go from NV to Louisville KY where it is combined with all packages going to TX, then delivered to TX. The hub may be in a cold state so provide for that.

TeguBlake

I will let you guys know I'm kinda afraid to ship, so some one local on the site is pm ing me and we are negotiating things right now. Pm if your interested and I can email vids and pics.

TeguBlake

Just one more pic lol, he is on hold until sunday for some one one here.:D

I guess one more.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    214.3 KB · Views: 17
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    304.6 KB · Views: 16

leosbybam

laurarfl said:
Don't they all use a hub?

I believe they all use a hub.I know fedex goes into Memphis and everything is distributed from there.I think the only direct point a to point b is a direct flight using delta dash and sometimes that is a hassle...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmelanc602