• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Ball Python scam

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Reptile friends.. The scammer using the name Collins Weaver is at it again. Posting some BS story about a sons funeral. Don't fall for this scam. This person is using variations of Colin Weavers name from EastCoast ReptileBreeders, also using the name Constructors Unlimited, (Mike Wilbanks is Constrictors unlimited) notice the spelling? And Time (or times) reptiles. He's using stolen pics from other top breeders. The way he talks reminds me of the way the Nigerian email and classified scammers word their posts. This person has tried joining Bpnet using multiple alias' but gets banned as soon as they see it pop up. Beware and pass it on.

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Sure. I saw this on a local classified page and re-posted. So I don't have any more info than what is stated. It reminds me of the lady who was selling tegus and using txrepgirl's photos.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam