• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Best of Tegu Talk

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
http://www.tegutalk.com/showthread.php?tid=6452#axzz1SQPEnO9C
I think this one would be another good one to add, I always find myself looking at it. It's got a list of foods we can feed

txrepgirl

5 Year Member
That's a good idea ;) . How about having a section to where members post their videos on how they build the enclosure. Maybe the member who made the video can list the parts he/she had to get and how much they cost. Also what tools were needed.

Draco D Tegu

I DEFINATELY would put the size of tegus up there (which you have) as one of the most priority things for people to know. I can't tell you how many people are rehoming them becaus "I didn't know he would get this big"!

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Lots of new members, Ive been wanting to bump this for a while. This should help those new to tegus.

BUMP.

Sirhc401

I also think the food list would be great. And videos on how to build an enclosure, cause honestly you can put more detail in a video than just posting it. I like the thread on the 8x4x4 enclosure, but it would seem it spawns many questions. Ya know? Anyway all of these things being on one site would be great for new tegu owners to learn Everything right here :)

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam