• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Black and white Argentine for sale in Pa

Feyotter

I hate to do this, but I have a b&w from Rodney at TegusOnly that I am selling. He (I think) is about 2 and a half feet long in beautiful shape and a voracious eater. I've been keeping him in a 4x8 enclosure (which I'm keeping) but I haven't handled him at all except the 3 times he escaped so he isn't very tame and can't stand being picked up. He doesn't try to bite, he just runs away. Anyway, I am asking $200 and he would have to be picked up. Please, only inquiries from experienced tegu owners as I want him to go to a good home with someone who has more time for him than I do. Thanks.

Feyotter

IMG_0569.JPG Here's a fairly recent pic. Just to compare, the tile he (or she) is next to is 12 inches long.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam