• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

BLUE TEGU available....

KSTAR

5 Year Member
hey guys due to some personal issues im having i have to give up my little guys :( and i have my blue tegu left that i had got from davedragons clutch and hes doing great and very calm and docile and eating very well and starting to get all his white and hes about ill say 24 inches or a bit more... i havent measured lately and ill rather have him picked up because i dont want to ship him and im located in brooklyn new york....and i will also be at the long island expo next weekend so i can bring him along with me...any one thats interested email me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->
Chomper4.jpg

Chomper7.jpg

Chomper2.jpg

Chomper1.jpg

KSTAR

5 Year Member
Ok so ive decided that its not fair that i dont ship even though ill rather have him picked up...by me not shipping him he can be losing out on a good home so i decided to ship him...so if interested email me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->

BOOSTFEEN

5 Year Member
The blue is a male. He is starting to show the buttons already. As far as price you would have to ask Kstar

All_American

5 Year Member
He's a good looking little guy. Which I am in the process of getting from Kstar. Talk about stoked :roon

All_American

5 Year Member
I have no real idea, all I can say is that by the time I recieved him. His hind legs and near his vent was already stiff. Eyes sunken in a bit and dry, so he was dead long before he got to me? But thats just my opinion. Sucks too, this is the first animal I have recieved or sold that has ever died during shipping.

Gotta tell you the stress in waiting for animals to be shipped is crazy. The worst wait was when I ordered two snow boa's that cost me $5k and they were shipped to someone elses house in Florida and I got his one arabasked snake. It took some time to get the guy to send back my snakes that I paid for. I found out and shipped the guys snake back the same day on my dime to the breeder and a week later I finally got my boa's. But none the less it was still stressful.

grapesofwrath

5 Year Member
That sucks! One thing to lose an amazing animal. Another to lose upon arrival.
Were there any problems or snags with the shipping courier? Who was the courier? And lastly, what is KSTAR saying about it? Curious....

Tux

5 Year Member
how was it shipped and packaged, also what were your local temps on arrival? Kstar what were the temps when you sent it?

All_American

5 Year Member
Tux said:
how was it shipped and packaged, also what were your local temps on arrival? Kstar what were the temps when you sent it?

shipping was Fed Ex AM delivery with signiture.
Temps in TN at 10:13 am was at 45Ã?â??Ã?° aproximatly.
Was told by Kstar the temps were 17Ã?â??Ã?° when dropped off at Fed Ex.

thats all the info i have.

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Were heat packs supplied? Insulated box? What was the tegu itself packed in, snake bag, container? I personally would not ship in 17 F. That's way too cold for my liking. Anything under 40 F and not properly packed is a huge risk.

Red Earth Exotics

5 Year Member
I definitely agree with PuffDragon. I don't ship unless temps are at LEAST 40 degrees at the drop-off location, transit rout and destination. That really sucks, sorry about the loss man.

Tux

5 Year Member
Agreed Puff, even packed properly anything below 40 degrees is a no go. Thats a standard.

depending on the type of heat pack they can stop working below 32 degrees because they contain water (they work via oxidation of iron powder).

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced