• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

BLUE TEGU available....

KSTAR

5 Year Member
Seems like eg6 is on the same page I am on..seems like alot of ppl got opinions and thats fine but once again I dealt with no one but him the same way he dealt with me so like I said before I wish it wouldve went along a different way but it didn't so all I'm doing is moving on and once again we came to an agreement and settled the situation so what's done is done so I don't see a reason for anyone to keep writing and replying on the thread and I sure can't be on here replying every other minute either like tux and dave cause I have things to do so just because I don't reply don't mean whatever was written before I replied was right...thank u

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam