• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

BLUE TEGU HATCHLINGS for Sale!! 2 STILL AVAILABLE!!

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Re: BLUE TEGU HATCHLINGS for Sale!! THEY'VE HATCHED!!!

Jer723 said:
so dave, whats the story on kinky? is he staying with you? and is that 2 left for reserve or to ship? lol

Jerry
Since we don't know what's going on with him, it doesn't seem right to sell him. He's one of the best eaters!

There are only 2 left for sale.

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Re: BLUE TEGU HATCHLINGS for Sale!! SOLD OUT!!

The last one has been sold. Thanks everybody. I hope you enjoy them.

Next year we may have 2 clutches, possibly 30 tegu's. Check in next summer for the ongoing drama of waiting for the Tegu's to breed, waiting for the eggs to be laid, and waiting for them to hatch. There's a lot of waiting involved!! :roll:

ashesc212

5 Year Member
Re: BLUE TEGU HATCHLINGS for Sale!! THEY'VE HATCHED!!!

DaveDragon said:
Last week I added some finely chopped strawberry to the hatchlings turkey. The little buggers picked all the strawberry out first!! I thought Blue Tegu's don't eat fruit! :roll: NOT!! Our adults love strawberry & blue berries.

They do! Lucky eats grapes, raspberries, strawberries, etc. They are a tasty treat and a nice contrast to the high protein diets hahaha.

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
There are now 2 hatchlings available!!!
I've been waiting for nearly 9 weeks for the final payment on them but the guy hasn't come through or even responded to my email/PM's in the past 2 weeks. His loss is your gain! I'll post some pics of them tonight.

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Some pics from tonight. They didn't want to pose for the pics.

IMG_3624_.jpg

IMG_3629_.jpg

IMG_3634_.jpg

IMG_3636_.jpg

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
They cannot be accurately sexed at this size. Our vet will not probe them until they're 8" snout to vent, they're about half that now.

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I finally took a few pics of the hatchlings. They're 4 months old and about 20" long. Sorry, I'm not a great photographer and they aren't very good at posing! ;)

IMG_3704_.jpg

IMG_3714_.jpg

IMG_3716_.jpg

IMG_3719_.jpg

IMG_3726_.jpg

IMG_3737_.jpg

Jer723

5 Year Member
you keeping those kids Dave? ;) I wish mine would get out of hibernation and start growing already!

Jerry

Cali 202

5 Year Member
Wow, they are only around 20"? My blue I got from you was 28" today! It looks as though I am going to need to build it a new enclosure reallly soon heh.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
supportibi