• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

BLUE TEGU HATCHLINGS FOR SALE!!! SOLD OUT!!!

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Re: BLUE TEGU HATCHLINGS FOR SALE!!!

They are looking fat and sassy Dave, you done a great job with them!! :)

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member

Kazzy said:
Someone asked about available blues on another forum I'm on, and I pointed them your way. Hopefully they'll get one or two!
Thanks! There has been alot of interest in the past week.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member

DaveDragon said:
VARNYARD said:
They are looking fat and sassy Dave, you done a great job with them!! :)
Thanks! They're no Extremes, but they sure do like to eat!!

You bet ya Dave they sure can, you want to pay my feed bill from March-September? I will be more than happy to pay it the rest of the year. :lol:

ashesc212

5 Year Member

DaveDragon said:
PinkPunisher said:
:hifit :bawl
IMG_1493_.jpg

:butt :rofl

Awesome pics. Say, how is Peanut doing btw?

ashesc212

5 Year Member

starksark said:
I know, he enjoys torture a little too much, don't you think?

(btw, trying to get a bank to finance a reptile breeding farm is illustrated here: :bang :p )

Crystal

THAT WOULD BE MY DREAM!!!! I want to breed reptiles too. I feel your pain. Just buying a house was hassle enough let alone a breeding farm. Good luck!

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member

ashesc212 said:
Awesome pics. Say, how is Peanut doing btw?
Thanks! He's growing just like the others but probably 6 weeks behind in size. I'd guess he's 13-14". They're eating their turkey now, not a good time to take them out.

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member

KONTIKIMAN said:
Do you know how much hes asking? Thanks for your reply by the way.
Yes, $250 plus $25 for shipping. I have 7 left with lots of interest in the past week.

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member

We had a great time at the show today. Alot of familiar faces from the forum!

We sold EVERYTHING we brought! The last Blue baby was sold in the parking lot as we were about to leave! There was ALOT of interest in them! We even got interviewed by a Turkish TV station for 20-30 minutes!

We held 2 back but they are already taken.

Thanks everyone who bought one!! Especially to Bobby who helped us tremendously, this probably wouldn't of been possible without him. Let's hope they decide to mate next year.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Dave, you are more than welcome my friend, I was more than glad to help you!! :)

Also, great job at the show, I know there were some people that got some really nice animals. ;)

ashesc212

5 Year Member

DaveDragon said:
We had a great time at the show today. Alot of familiar faces from the forum!

We sold EVERYTHING we brought! The last Blue baby was sold in the parking lot as we were about to leave! There was ALOT of interest in them! We even got interviewed by a Turkish TV station for 20-30 minutes!

We held 2 back but they are already taken.

Thanks everyone who bought one!! Especially to Bobby who helped us tremendously, this probably wouldn't of been possible without him. Let's hope they decide to mate next year.

Wow that's great news!!! Congrats.

Do you have any access to a copy of this interview? I'm sure everyone would love to see it if possible!!!

PinkPunisher

5 Year Member
Yes lets here the interview! I wanna see the old Dave in action LOL :p Good luck on future clutches with the ladies. I notice you got another female blue, is she a adult or just a hold back? If she's a adult do you plan on breeding her as well next year?

Again, good job and good luck with future clutches!

Spencer

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam