• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

boamasters

roastedspleen

i know some of you have boamasters cages but i was recommended to buy a cage from them and i never got its tracking number and wasted 19 days waiting for it. i don't know if any of you have had an experience like this with him but in my opinion i think he is not a good businessman and i won't do any business with them ever again. i suggest DIY or local carpenters if you want a good cage.

roastedspleen

already found a cage on craigslist. http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/pet/2834559785.html

i don't know if its appropriately sized for a baby rock iguana but i hope it isn't too big

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
roastedspleen said:
TeguBuzz said:
He's a great businessman. You have to ask for the tracking #.

i just got my boamasters cage only half of it though..... did you experience this when you got your 8 ft

What do you mean you only got half?

roastedspleen

it says 1 of 2 and its missing the front/back of it. i also notice the top had a wire mesh top but not thin and small like a normal screen top. any suggestions on countering this as i will lose heat and humidity.

the package says 1 of 2

roastedspleen

mine has came incomplete so far in one ungiant-but-substantially-large-enough-so that i can't-lift it-without-help-package and it says one of 2 and im very confused and angry. i already payed the invoice for my Cyclura nubila caymanensis & Cyclura lewisi hybrid. im kind of annoyed that it took so long.

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Did you open the box and see if everything is there?

So you are getting 2 Cyclura??

roastedspleen

no one
its a stump tail male. heres some pics of him.
i wish i could get 2
these are the pics the breeder sent me when he told me to choose
also i already opened it.

the box

Attachments

• #1 Male  (800x600).jpg
    #1 Male (800x600).jpg
    352.3 KB · Views: 5
  • #1 male A (800x600).jpg
    #1 male A (800x600).jpg
    310.4 KB · Views: 8

frost

1,000+ Post Club
the one of the left looks like there's something wrong with the upper lip.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced