• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Bobby speaking at the MSH February meeting in Lansing, MI

MMRR - jif

5 Year Member
Bobby will be speaking about Tegus at the monthly meeting of the Michigan Society of Herpetologists on Saturday, February 21st at 7:30 pm. Meetings are open to the public and if you live within driving distance of Lansing I strongly suggest that you attend. Bobby gives an great presentation. There will be live Tegus at the meeting and an informal meet and greet following with refreshments. We will also have a vet there to answer any medical questions about reptiles in general. The location is:

Scott Center in Lansing

The Scott Center is located at 125 W. Main Street where Capitol Avenue dead-ends at Main Street. Main Street is the freeway access road that runs immediately south of I-496 in downtown Lansing.

Eastbound I-496: Take the Pine-Walnut Street exit. Which will exit you onto Main Street. The third light will be at the driveway to the Scott Center. Turn right into driveway and it is the building on the left.

Westbound I-496: Take the Downtown-Grand Ave. exit. Cross Grand Ave., cross the first light at Washington Ave., turn left (south) at the next light at Capital Ave., and get in the right hand lane immediately. One block up there is a light at Main Street. Your must be in the right hand lane to drive straight across to the dirve of the Scott Center.]

Hope to see some of you there!!

Attachments

• Bobby and Clifford.jpg
    513 bytes · Views: 6

hoosier

5 Year Member
i really want to go too but it would be an 11hr drive. lol thats a bit of a ways. but bobby if you can, may i please get a copy of your powerpoint? so its almost like i was there lol

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I am in Michigan now, it is this coming Saturday, if you guys can make it I will be there. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam