• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

calling all snake keepers.

Radical Reptiles

I currently have a Colombian red- tailed Boa
A hog island Boa,
Piebald ball phython,
Tangerine Honduran Milk snake,
And my newest buddy is a 10 yr. old Sumatran blood phython

CathyandMike

i think there is alot of snake keepers on here[/QU
I currently have a Hogg island
Boa, 2 green tree pythons, and a
Western hognose
i would like to see what members on here are snakes keepers on here so i could see who to talk to about various questions that pop up from me or other members. and just have some fun conversations about the snakes we keep. if you keep snakes or just have some knowledge about them put up a post or two so i can see who you are.=]

I have way to many!
Ball pythons.. too many to list
Chinese Water Dragon
Tarantulas
Bearies
Leo
Packmans
Fish
Red Tail Boa
Kenya Sand Boa

MarMatt

i would like to see what members on here are snakes keepers on here so i could see who to talk to about various questions that pop up from me or other members. and just have some fun conversations about the snakes we keep. if you keep snakes or just have some knowledge about them put up a post or two so i can see who you are.=]
Hello !!! I have less had a facinatfasc with snakes. Used to catch them wild all the time, still do if I can find them. Take a couple pictures and let them go. I have a ball Python right now, got her as a hatchling and she is just about 11 years old now

CathyandMike

Hello !!! I have less had a facinatfasc with snakes. Used to catch them wild all the time, still do if I can find them. Take a couple pictures and let them go. I have a ball Python right now, got her as a hatchling and she is just about 11 years old now
I rescued one that was about 13 years old. A young firefighter had it. He didn't have it long. They fed it once a month or so. It had healed scars from heat rocks. Oh it was a mess. He said he couldn't get it to eat. Well I went home, presented a live rat and it inhaled that critter. He was trying to feed f/t. My husbands worker has him now. We named him Scar. We kept him about a year to make sure he was ok. He's a pampered snake. I send him a rat with my hubby once a week,

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced