1. Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email josh@tegutalk.com!
    Dismiss Notice

Cbb blue male and cb Red Femail tegu for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale, Wanted, or Trades' started by TheGreatX, Feb 11, 2017.

1. TheGreatX

TheGreatX New Member

I have a 3 months and half old blue baby tegu 66% Het Albino named Orion. He has really nice coloration very active and very friendly he eats great nothing much to say he is a perfect lil fella am asking $420 shipped for this lil guy. I also have a 7 month old red tegu named Nova she is a healthy red tegu asking $350 shipped. Nova is a friendly tegu she does not bite or tail whip she eats about anything you give her. If you buy both Price is $620 shipped I also have a 10ft boamaster enclosure I bought for $800 like new bought it in December asking $700. Asking $1,250 shipped. Reason why I am selling Orion and Nova is because I will be moving to a different country and won't be able to take her with me unfortunately as much as I will like to keep them it won't work out and they will live under poor health..... for Pictures contact me through my email Oscarthegreatx@outlook.com
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2017
  2. JoeTritz1

JoeTritz1 New Member

Do you still have the Blue Tegu for sale?