• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Crickets, meal worms, mice, etc...

Little Wise Owl

5 Year Member
I'm not sure about any websites as most of them don't ship to Canada for me but do you have any reptile expos near you? I buy all of my feeder insects, mice and supplies at expos. It's generally incredibly cheap, especially when buying frozen mice in bulk. You just need to get there early enough because suppliers sell out fast.

Hippo

Little Wise Owl said:
I'm not sure about any websites as most of them don't ship to Canada for me but do you have any reptile expos near you? I buy all of my feeder insects, mice and supplies at expos. It's generally incredibly cheap, especially when buying frozen mice in bulk. You just need to get there early enough because suppliers sell out fast.

ill consider that my reptile expo comes june 4-5 :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam