• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

darkling beetle.

preston897

i having issues finding a bit of info on these guys. are they climbers or flyers? are they biters like their young counterparts...specifically the super worm. and have you guys ever fed the beetle to your reptiles? did they seem to enjoy them?

bruce bull

5 Year Member
I feed super worms to my beardie on a fairly regular basis. A few have escaped and turned into beetles when i find them I toss them into her cage. she gobbles them up. I don't know if a regular diet of them would work but the occasional one she seems to enjoy

preston897

of course it would not be the staple. but my beardie loves them. it will just be for some variety. and i enjoy breeding feeders. i breed roaches and its great. i figure why not try somthing a bit more difficult. and im sure my tegu will eat the beatles while he is still young. he does not like worms.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam