• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Daytona???

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Anyone have plans on going to the Daytona show in August? There will be a pile of us there, and it is the largest in the U.S.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
You need to get up with Nat, she is wanting to come too. I am sure Jim from J&J will be coming.

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
We'd sure like to go but I doubt we'll have the money to get down there (or get back!! :mrgreen: )

Disney (read - craploads of money) is way out of our budget this year!

ColdThirst

5 Year Member
I want to go, its a 16 hour drive from here, so i think i might fly and carry my reptiles back in my carry on :)

KoreanDeathKid

5 Year Member
btw, where is Daytona located? my parents says, I might be able to go, if they knew where I was going, like the place, state, the area, etc, my parents and my family says that want to go see the area while i'm at the expo

dorton

5 Year Member
Its not but 600miles from my house. Thats not bad at all, I've driven to OKC, OK for breakfast, to turn around and drive right back. 16hrs isn't that bad.

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
KoreanDeathKid said:
btw, where is Daytona located? my parents says, I might be able to go, if they knew where I was going, like the place, state, the area, etc, my parents and my family says that want to go see the area while i'm at the expo
Mid east coast of Florida. Disney is close, Kennedy Space Center, etc. Lots of stuff to do in Florida! If you can afford it I highly recommend it!! Unfortunately we can't afford to go back this year.

CoexistExotics

5 Year Member
OMG!!! My parents are sending me to the Daytona Show as a birthday present. My whole family is going, so I will be followed by my younger sisters, but I'll be there! Finally I get to go to the greatest reptile expo in the world!

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
CoexistExotics said:
OMG!!! My parents are sending me to the Daytona Show as a birthday present. My whole family is going, so I will be followed by my younger sisters, but I'll be there! Finally I get to go to the greatest reptile expo in the world!
HOLY CRAP!!!! That's great!!!! Put me in your luggage!!

What else will you be doing while you're down there??

CoexistExotics

5 Year Member
DaveDragon said:
CoexistExotics said:

Haha if you can fit, then you're welcome to come! lol

Pretty much we plan to take a road trip down there, spend some time at the beach, and visit some family in Georgia, and then just pop back up to NY (thats where my parents live, and where I am previously from).

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
CoexistExotics said:
DaveDragon said:
CoexistExotics said:

Haha if you can fit, then you're welcome to come! lol

Pretty much we plan to take a road trip down there, spend some time at the beach, and visit some family in Georgia, and then just pop back up to NY (thats where my parents live, and where I am previously from).
Sounds like a busy week! Who's going to care for your reptiles at home?

CoexistExotics

5 Year Member
DaveDragon said:
CoexistExotics said:
DaveDragon said:
Sounds like a busy week! Who's going to care for your reptiles at home?

The loving boyfriend :)
You gotta be sh*ttin' me!!! He's not going???

My parents hate him, so he wouldn't be allowed to come :(.

And he's not a huge reptile person anyway. He likes my pets, but he doesn't get as excited as I do about seeing other people's animals and picking up more stuff.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced