• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Dirt Cheap Hairless Mice!!!

snibborsirk

FYI - thought some of you may be interested. American Rodent Supply has small hairless mice on sale for 17 cents each! $29 flat rate shipping for east coast. Got 150 of them plus shipping for only $54 - can't beat that price! Love the hairless mice so the impaction issues are minimized. Minimum order of $50 (without shipping) online but called and he let me buy less.

https://www.americanrodent.com/mice.php

snibborsirk

Got the mice this afternoon. Shipped in a properly insulated box with plenty of dry ice to keep them all frozen. Tegus and myself are definitely happy with the purchase. Both tegus stuffed themself on 3 of the smaller mice each. There's some larger ones included too to average out with the smaller ones. Thrilled to find a source for the hairless mice again. Back in the late 90s/early 2000s I fed all my monitors and tegus hairless mice and never had any issues with impaction. Also worked at a reptile specific pet store where we only fed frozen hairless mice as well. Def a fan. Not the prettiest things but a great food source! Hope this helps.
image.jpeg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmelanc602