• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Does this seem right?

Mixtspice

Hi, first time tegu owner here. Our boy is currently in a 40 gallon but I'm sure he'll outgrow it within the next 6 months so we've been looking for a custom enclosure to be built for him. The gentleman I contacted about having one built sent me this email

a367eaf779bc00e5662daaabacb3c8ac.jpg

All of this is gibberish to me, all I know is that I need an 8' x 4' x 3'. Is what he described ok, or do I need to upgrade to a solid floor, wire top, etc?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

beardeddragon111

Your gonna need a solid floor and wire top and sealed frame. You could build your own for less than half of that to its not hard. It's time consuming, but not hard.

beantickler

WAY too many questions I have right now but I'll narrow it down to the important few... Is this an indoor or an outdoor enclosure? Where do you live (climate wise)? If this is an indoor than how will you keep heat and humidity inside of what appears to be a chicken wire enclosure? Either way you go, I suggest having a top and a bottom on any enclosure of mine. I think this price is high as can be... but that also depends on location.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced