• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Empty cage needs filling

bfb345

I have an empty 4 foot cage and I was wondering what I should put in it I was going to do a group of leopard geckos but that's a bad idea I was thinking some smaller boa or some semi large lizard or I may just put a super giant leopard gecko in there. It has to be ground dwelling and need little to no humidity it has a wire door front and my room only has about forty percent humidity and the cage doesn't hold it that well I'm open to anything thanks.

Below is a picture of the tank
ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21370186878.447868.jpg

bfb345

The wire is covered in plastic and there is no way for the animal to harm itself the anoles would be a no lol the blue tongue maybe

bfb345

I had anoles when I was younger and there was two of them in with a crested gecko half their size and the crested ate both of them lol it was not good I'm thinking maybe a blood python I love those

bfb345

Yeah lol they can be very pissy I hear you on that one. I too would not want to deal with a pissed off blood. I'd rather take a retic haha I handle them pretty often at my friends who owns Sentec reptile cages he has some good ones

bfb345

I also now have a giant possible super giant baby leopard gecko coming just have to pay for he or she tomorrow

bfb345

Yeah lol so cute if I had my own house and was older than 15 and had unlimited time to work with it pI would defenitely get one

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced