• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Enclosure lights

John Hernandez

hello my name is John im new to tegus wanted to get one and off course build him an enclosure how many light would i need in there and were can i get the uvb light for a 48 inch light fixture??

beantickler

You can buy UV bulbs on amazon or ebay or DR foster/smith... Many online outlets... Also most reptile shops and some aquarium shops will sell them also... Even my petco here in Pittsburgh has 48" UV and various other bulbs

Mombo

I have seen petco and petsmart put the 48in t5 ho light fixtures on sale quite a few times as well. For my enclosure I have been able to keep my temps in range with just 2 75 watt halogen bulbs and the 48in t5 ho in there. I did add a 3rd light fixture in the middle of the enclosure that I put a bulb in during the winter months.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980