1. Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email josh@tegutalk.com!

Female black n white chocoan tegu

Discussion in 'For Sale, Wanted, or Trades' started by GeckoRumblr, Jun 18, 2016.

1. GeckoRumblr

GeckoRumblr New Member

Hello! Today for sale is my 1 year old Chacoan tegu female. She is easily handled, beautifully patterned, and exquisitely intelligent. Healthy eater, eggs are a favorite! I am seeking to relocate her only because I have a new full time job and am no longer able to give her the time and attention she needs.

Located in Huntersville, NC. Just outside of Charlotte NC

Asking $250, preferably local pickup, but can ship upon request. Shipping will be extra, and will vary based upon location. Thank you for viewing!

Attached Files:

2. Dee-Dee Idrais

Dee-Dee Idrais Active Member

Media:
    Sad to hear you have to rid of her and hope you find a good home. She's a beauty
    GeckoRumblr likes this.
  3. GeckoRumblr

GeckoRumblr New Member

Still available
  4. Milktea'phrenia'

Milktea'phrenia' New Member

Is this beautiful girl still available???