• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

FILED CLAIM against Bobby Hill

ReptileGuy

I have just filed a claim with my bank against Bobby Hill to hopefully get my money back. I sent him a email saying if he doesn't send me my money within 15 days my bank will proceed to take action against online fraud. Once I get my money I will be able to pay todeyius back for the gracious deed he is doing for me. :D
I hope the rest of you will do the same and try to get your hard earned money back. I'm 13 but I'm not gonna let him take advantage of me like this.

TheTeguGurl

ReptileGuy said:
I have just filed a claim with my bank against Bobby Hill to hopefully get my money back. I sent him a email saying if he doesn't send me my money within 15 days my bank will proceed to take action against online fraud. Once I get my money I will be able to pay todeyius back for the gracious deed he is doing for me. :D
I hope the rest of you will do the same and try to get your hard earned money back. I'm 13 but I'm not gonna let him take advantage of me like this.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

lexee126

I just want everyone to know I received my AA tegu today. I ordered in on March 1st from Bobby and it finally got here. Best of luck to everyone with what they do.

Joerob568

lexee126 said:
I just want everyone to know I received my AA tegu today. I ordered in on March 1st from Bobby and it finally got here. Best of luck to everyone with what they do.

did he/she want to go right into hibernation? I just got mine also and she has been buried for a few days now. She's tiny and still has green on her. I barely had 10 minutes with her! haha

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Good luck with it all Kian, hope it all works out. Too bad our good friend Todey is banned now! Haha. I wouldn't be surprised if I got banned for even posting that. If that is the case, the whole YouTube reptile community will know!

ReptileGuy

TeguBuzz said:
Good luck with it all Kian, hope it all works out. Too bad our good friend Todey is banned now! Haha. I wouldn't be surprised if I got banned for even posting that. If that is the case, the whole YouTube reptile community will know!

Holy **** what happened??

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam