• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Firebelly Black & White Argentine Tegu

RedFox

IMG_20160323_204740854.jpg
IMG_20151006_151429505.jpg
IMG_20160323_204740854.jpg IMG_20151006_151429505.jpg
IMG_20151006_151429505.jpg
Large, beautiful, male firebelly Argentine for sale. He has a great disposition and has never even threatened to bite. Nice orange belly. About 2.5 feet long. Would rather not ship. $200 firm. Please call or text 317.408.2839.

Last edited:
I tried for 6 months to ship my Frilled dragon an UPS and FEDX couldn't guarantee me a live delivery so please if u ship to Florida pls DON'T use either of them. I finally had to have one of my truck driver friends drop him off. Let me talk to my husband an see if anyone we know might be going that way if so I'm interested . He's beautiful . I've got one now an two savannah Monators. My Monators are huge. I'll get back to u. Thank you very much.

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Redfox- he's a great looking lizard. No doubt, a Florida animal. An adopter will be getting a fine animal. good luck.

Hi Red I spoke to my husband and he said if he was closer it would be a yes. But the whole shipping part makes him nervous . I'm sorry but thanks very much for your time. Hope u find him a forever home. I'm mad cause he was what I've been looking for .

RedFox

I'm sorry to hear it Shannon, as it sounds like you're very committed to your lizards and would have provided a great home! I do understand about shipping though as it makes me nervous too. Don't be too mad at yer hubby! :)

All the best!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam