• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

First Pics of New Tegu

Tukar

5 Year Member
The little guy still doesn't have a name, but it looks like Monty will win out. When he arrived he started shedding so i tried to leave him alone till he was all nice and clean. Today he ate some egg and loved it these are pictures of him eating.

DSCN0384.jpg

DSCN0385.jpg

DSCN0387.jpg

Thanks, Bobby, for this little guy.

VenomVipe

5 Year Member
Wow, is he a purdy baby? If so then he is the only one that i have seen that is already so white at this age. the only dark is those stripes. but you really cant tell if it will stay that way. What a stoker.

Richard21

5 Year Member
Man look at the Normals Bobby produced. Imagine how white Extreme Giants are going to be. 5 more days. 8)

Tukar

5 Year Member
Thanks guys. And yes he is a new born and i hope he turns out as white as he can. More pics will come soon.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980