• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

For everyone who has a Jam x Whitey Baby hatched on June 29

Meg90

5 Year Member
Please post some pictures in this thread! (shoot for three only--don't want to bog it down tooo early with pics :shock: )

My idea in this thread will be a place where people can post a Jam and Whitey baby's picture EVERY MONTH on the 29th, so we can see how everyone is growing!

I am just STOKED that there is so many out of one clutch on this forum. It will be awesome to share and compare growth through pictures!

I'll get it started.

Here is my Cleo. She's got a bit of a black nose, not what I'd consider a full one.

laterinthedaytegu09-23-09010.jpg

laterinthedaytegu09-23-09035.jpg
Tegudaytwo034.jpg

She is three months old today. I have not measured her yet, but from an eyeballed estimate, I would say 20-21 inches. I know some of her clutch-mates are larger, but I did ask for a girl, so that might explain it!

Lets see those babies! I've you've got a measurement, post that too!

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
IMAGE_008.jpg

this is nero i believe he is a jam and whitey hatchling i remember bobby told me he was born at the end of june and he has a black nose like most of the others ive seen he is currently 25" long

TanMan57

5 Year Member
Here is my boy Zero I just got him yesterday on his 3 month birth day. I measured him and hes about 22"

Picture121.jpg

Quijibo

5 Year Member
Here's Jango. He was 28" in this pic, he's 30" now.
Jango92609003.jpg

Today. Kinda hard to take a pic of a lizard in one hand with the camera in the other. My elbow is about where his eye is.
Jango93009.jpg

Dvdh1

5 Year Member
here is "Bee", he was 22" on Monday and he was 23,3/4" yesterday. I am expecting him to be about 4 feet by the time I get home from work today. Lol!

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    515 bytes · Views: 20
  • photo (14).jpg
    515 bytes · Views: 18
  • photo 2 (14).jpg
    515 bytes · Views: 17

Quijibo

5 Year Member
Are any of the males showing Spurrs yet? Still may be too early, but Jango doesn't have them. I'm going to wait untill he's 6 months old, if he doesn't have them by then, I'll be changin' his name to something a little more.... feminine.

Meg90

5 Year Member
Was he too young to sex when you got him? I'm guessing 4 wks is pretty tiny! I asked for a girl, when I talked to Bobby. But I can always change her name to Cleon if she goes the other way! haha

Quijibo

5 Year Member
I've been told that Bobby is pretty good at sexing the babies, but I've seen several on this site that weren't what their owners asked for.
I asked for a male, but honestly, It's no big deal. He/she is beautiful and has a great personality. If "he" is indeed a "she", it's nothing more than a name change. I don't plan on breeding him/her.
He doesn't seem to like Jango anyway. He never answers me when I call him. :lol:

Dvdh1

5 Year Member
Jango's a beast! I would think he was a male or going out for the all girl fastpitch softball team

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
well nero hasn't shown any spurs, but he do have a bead like thing in his vent and he hates when I rub on his tail just below his vent he goes pysco lol so im guess he don't like me touching his goods lol so im 75% sure he is a he

Quijibo

5 Year Member
reptastic said:
well nero hasn't shown any spurs, but he do have a bead like thing in his vent and he hates when I rub on his tail just below his vent he goes pysco lol so im guess he don't like me touching his goods lol so im 75% sure he is a he

Did anyone see the episode of family guy when Peter had the prostate exam?

I just had an image in my head of Nero acting like Peter.

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
lmao it was I didn't think of that

btw he even tried to bite me but it was more of a warning nip

chuckwalla

5 Year Member
Here are a few pics of my Jam and Whitey baby that was also born on June 29th. He arrived on September 21st, his name is Kramer. He was about 18 inches when he got here, now just over 20 inches. Here are a few horrible quality pics from my cell phone.

Kramer enjoying a nice warm bath
kramer5.jpg

He pushes upward when I rub his back, I guess he's a sucker for a good massage
kramer6.jpg

Checking out the view down below
kramer7.jpg

A feast for a King
kramer8.jpg

More to come, with a real camera. :roll:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics