• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

FS: Hybrid tegu hatchlings B/w x red

Deac77

5 Year Member
I keep finding myself coming back to this thread god I wish I had the money!!! Tegu #3/4 is amazing maybe I'll try and find a way Laura that are absolutely spectacular my favorite hybrid if you still have some when I get the money I just paid for school :-/

Deac77

5 Year Member
Can you send me pictures of who's left? I Worked This holiday so hopefully my check will be high enough to cover the tegu I already have the house and lights just need the gu!! Lol

frost

1,000+ Post Club
are their any pics of adults b/w red crosses out there? im interested in how they would look when they get to adulthood.

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
They are different. I have one young adult and she doesn't look chocolately. But the reddish ones would I bet. I have some that look more b/w w really red highlights. I'll post photos tomorrow for those who have asked. Not complaining, but I have been exceedingly busy and sick. bleh :p

txrepgirl

5 Year Member
I'm sorry to hear that you have been sick. Hope you are feeling better soon. I can't wait to see the photos either :) .

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
All sold out, sorry!

Old photos of mine:
Hookfacedec11.jpg

HookbellyDec11.jpg

You can google and see images, too.

jeremy2.jpg

jeremy-1.jpg

This is Jeremy. I didn't take the photos, and I'm not sure of his age. It is the only photo I have of another tegu from the first clutch. I do have his baby picture. He had much less red than any of the other babies and has much less orange highlighting as he grows. Def less red than this year's clutch.

Monster and Jeremy, J is on the bottom
monsterandjeremy-1.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980