• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Hello from Alaska!

JonathansReptiles

Greetings from the north everyone! I have two adult male argentine tegus, a red and a B&W. I teach reptile education classes and do public demonstrations/workshops/parties/etc.I breed crested geckos and have a tarantula and 15 snakes. My emphasis has been with argentine boas, Burmese, and Reticulated Pythons, but in the last year I've branched out into the Tegu world and loved it so far!
My other hobbys include rock climbing, jet skiing, painting, and camping.
Nice to meet you!

Attachments

• IMG_3983.JPG
    IMG_3983.JPG
    121.7 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_3921.JPG
    IMG_3921.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_3876.JPG
    IMG_3876.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_3918.JPG
    IMG_3918.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 11

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Greetings from the north everyone! I have two adult male argentine tegus, a red and a B&W. I teach reptile education classes and do public demonstrations/workshops/parties/etc.I breed crested geckos and have a tarantula and 15 snakes. My emphasis has been with argentine boas, Burmese, and Reticulated Pythons, but in the last year I've branched out into the Tegu world and loved it so far!
My other hobbys include rock climbing, jet skiing, painting, and camping.
Nice to meet you!
Welcome and three cheers for your outreach. A real herper. Glad to meet you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmelanc602