• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Hello From England

AlphaAlpha

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Hey all I`m new to the tegu world as I`ve just rescued a colombian gold....I`ve used this site many time for Info leading up to my rescue and now felt the need to become part of this tegu world to have some assistance in any problems if any ( touch wood 2 week in and things are settling down great with AlphaAlpha) I run into and also assist where I can also.

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Hey all I`m new to the tegu world as I`ve just rescued a colombian gold....I`ve used this site many time for Info leading up to my rescue and now felt the need to become part of this tegu world to have some assistance in any problems if any ( touch wood 2 week in and things are settling down great with AlphaAlpha) I run into and also assist where I can also.
Welcome. Challenging rescue. Sounds like you're up for it. Glad you're here.

AlphaAlpha

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I`m enjoying every minute of it...AlphaAlpha is probs about 18 inch long (although I`ve not attempted to freek him out and measure him) so still only young and has settled in excellent....He/she is slowly allowing me in his viv without going mental or freezing, eating great (mostly insects) and shedding well. Just had One minor hiccup when I underestimated him/her ( probably to be done again) which lead to an escape and me realising my house seriosly needs to be made tegu friendly.....haha

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced