• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Hello from Pennsylvania!

Sarah Flynn

Hi, I'm Sarah! I'm new to the website but not new to tegus. I currently have three, and they are very loved. I have two adult B+Ws and a juvenile Red. Just wanted to introduce myself :)

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Hi, I'm Sarah! I'm new to the website but not new to tegus. I currently have three, and they are very loved. I have two adult B+Ws and a juvenile Red. Just wanted to introduce myself :)
That's great. Welcome Sarah. How long have you had them? We love to see other tegus. How old are they, etc.?

Sarah Flynn

That's great. Welcome Sarah. How long have you had them? We love to see other tegus. How old are they, etc.?

I've had Rosy, my red, for about a year now. I got her as a hatchling. Mayo, my male Black and White, I rescued around six months ago from his original owner who just didn't know how to care for him properly. He was extremely underweight. He weighed less than 5 pounds at exactly 4 feet long. He's gaining weight fast, and he's probably the tamest lizard I've ever owned. He walks around the yard with my dogs during the summer. (I think part of him believes he's a dog, lol.) Harvey, my female tegu, I've owned for four years, so she's about five years old. When I got her, I was unsure of her sex and gave her a male name, but it stuck. I also own iguanas, many turtles, a large retic, and quite a few ball pythons.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmelanc602