• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Hello from Washington

FluffyGoo

Hello,

Realized i'd joined the site without posting a proper hello.
This is my first time owning a tegu. Already love the little one to pieces.
53 days old and counting. Meet Haru.

The information on this site has been invaluable.
FullSizeRender (14).jpg

Thank you!

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Hello,

Realized i'd joined the site without posting a proper hello.
This is my first time owning a tegu. Already love the little one to pieces.
53 days old and counting. Meet Haru.

The information on this site has been invaluable. View attachment 12156

Thank you!
Proud you're here. Add to the knowledge!

Trede

Welcome fellow Washintonian tegu parent! Happy to provide local recommendations if you're in the greater Seattle area (vet/supplies/etc).

Trede

I can recommend the Seattle Bird and Exotic Clinic located at 10501 Aurora Ave N, Seattle, WA 98103
Dr Bennett was wonderful with Talia (and Roxanne, my boa), and the cost of a checkup is very reasonable (especially given what I've been charged elsewhere).
**DISCLAIMER** I am in no way associated with or paid by any person or company that I recommend. I'm just a big fan of word of mouth advertising.

FluffyGoo

I can recommend the Seattle Bird and Exotic Clinic located at 10501 Aurora Ave N, Seattle, WA 98103
Dr Bennett was wonderful with Talia (and Roxanne, my boa), and the cost of a checkup is very reasonable (especially given what I've been charged elsewhere).
**DISCLAIMER** I am in no way associated with or paid by any person or company that I recommend. I'm just a big fan of word of mouth advertising.

Thank you for the recommendation! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmelanc602