• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Help!!!! Tegu substrate.

TeguMan

Okay guys I need help so I'm changing my substrate and my enclosure and I am switching over to the Eco Earth instead of cypress mulch having a hard time controlling my humidity so I'm getting the three pack brick eco my enclosure is 6 feet long 30 inches wide with a 6-inch front lip so I can have 6 inches of substrate how many bricks will I need if each brick does 7 liters how many cubic feet will I need.

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Okay guys I need help so I'm changing my substrate and my enclosure and I am switching over to the Eco Earth instead of cypress mulch having a hard time controlling my humidity so I'm getting the three pack brick eco my enclosure is 6 feet long 30 inches wide with a 6-inch front lip so I can have 6 inches of substrate how many bricks will I need if each brick does 7 liters how many cubic feet will I need.
Sh$t! Never good in calculus. If no good answer, why not buy one and see what t does??

TeguMan

Sh$t! Never good in calculus. If no good answer, why not buy one and see what t does??
I found this stuff on line omg 10 lbs block does 2.5 cubic feet. Best product to use.

Attachments

• received_1655151877834168.jpeg
    received_1655151877834168.jpeg
    103.2 KB · Views: 116

Jakegreenwood

I would recommend going to pet mountain.com and gettug there bulk supplie of eco earth,it come with 24 bricks i think and is only about 35 bucks, i use eco earth for my red tegu and he loves it, and for the humidity i use the reptifogger and i hold my enclosure at 70% all the time unless he is shedding then i judt up the dile and it seems to work great for me

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Faithsreptilez

I use tropicoco husk and THE HUMIDTY STAYS TRAPPED FOREVER. ITS AMAZING and I also use poting soil on the right side since he has a fractured arm it's easier to walk on and I like to give a variety.
7610a517928cb4f2e63d952bd7e73f92.jpg

Instagram @turtlezblog

Faithsreptilez

And I personally don't like eco earth bc it gets all dirty and muddy and it's hard for them to burrow in my opinion.

Instagram @turtlezblog

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced