• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

HELP! (sore on neck)

Sason

My male tegu is 5 months old and 34 inches long. I got him when he was 7 inches long. Anyway today when I had him outside walking around I noticed somewhat of a sore in one of the folds of his neck and after googling similar thing I am worried it could be yellow fungus has anyone had any experience with this?

Attachments

• 1208161510b.jpg
    1208161510b.jpg
    6.3 MB · Views: 129
  • 1208161510b.jpg
    1208161510b.jpg
    6.3 MB · Views: 120

Merlot

That seems like the color of yellow fungus almost. When was the last time your gu shed? My Gu actually had yellow fungus back in November, unfortunately had to put her down it was terrible. When I got another gu, I had this one shipped from what was supposed to be a good vendor, he had a spot just like that on his leg when I got em and I was freaking out, posted up a thread, tried taking care of it with baths and other stuff. Well when he had a nice, full shed and it went away and his skin is beautiful since. Not a bad idea to go get it tested. Probably cost you 80-140$ depending on where you go. Hope this helps a little

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hoeiyehi