• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Here are some pics of my Red/black/white

aj12790

5 Year Member
IMG_0014.jpg
IMG_0013.jpg
IMG_0012.jpg
IMG_0011.jpg
IMG_0010.jpg
IMG_0009.jpg
IMG_0008.jpg
IMG_0007.jpg
[/img]

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Great pictures, you can sure tell he is not a normal, awesome colors!!

playlboi

5 Year Member
that's a nice cross. i'm thinking about getting one too. Bert said they are in hibernation right now, so i might wait till March of next year to get one. great pics though.

aj12790

5 Year Member
Aranha said:
That Tegu is beutiful ! Ship it to sweden so i can cuddle with it ^^
Thanks for the compliment.Thats a long ride.Come to the states and you can cuddle with him :lol: :lol:

TeGuJw

5 Year Member
i am actully breeding b/w and red tegu hibreeds

the hibreeds well be sold after there born, ill have some pics posted when born just email me if you are wanting to buy, or looking to buy ,,,, my email is ( <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e --> ) my names is jw so ya just email me later yall

TeGuJw

5 Year Member
my female is a red and my b/w is a male there about 4 years old and i have got cluches any where for 15 to 30 they have had some of the best colored babys i had ever seen ill try to get some pics of them later

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmelanc602