• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Here's Goo

AB^

5 Year Member
Here's few recent pix

gooegg2.jpg

gooegg1.jpg

DSC02550.jpg

DSC02555.jpg

DSC02549.jpg

AB^

5 Year Member
I get them locally from hole in the wall asian markets,great place to score quail eggs, and the good ones even have crawdads you can throw in the feeding mix :D

Mike

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Nice pics! Did you ever buy the 4 year old male from Krusty @repticzone?

AB^

5 Year Member
I was trying to set up the cage to accomodate 2 tegus but it doesnt look like that's gonna happen. Setting up an additional basking spot lead to the ambient temps in the enclosure to become too warm.
I have considered selling my argentine and using her cage for that male but my gf is not very keen on that idea (she hates my colombian and loves the argentine lol)
I'm still trying to figure out a way to make it work because I have great interest in trying to breed teguixin.

dorton

5 Year Member
Nice video, just to let you know, you have given hope to a friend
trying to get their columbian handleable.

AB^

5 Year Member
That's good to hear, though I wouldnt call mine "handlable" but we have an undertsanding of sorts :lol:

chelvis

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
man goo is by far the coolest columbian ever!!

Man AV i love the way you have your cage setup thats pretty cool!

greentriple

5 Year Member
Goo is cool. The video is awesome, maybe "El Che" will do this some day?

I saw my first Columbian yesterday and a shop that I'm not too fond of. I was tempted to rescue him, but I don't have the space. If he's still there in a couple of weeks I may just do it to get him out of that hell hole.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam