• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Heres my hedgehog

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
A few members were wanting me to post pics of him, I posted a few a couple weeks ago but I'm not sure who saw 'em.. Anyway, I took a video a little bit ago just for you guys! Here is the link to my channel.

http://www.youtube.com/user/RHETORICx

The video is a bit slow, not much movement until about 1:30 in.

And a couple pictures just for fun
[attachment=2215][attachment=2216]

He's got some bedding stuck in his quills, lol. I was trying to get him to eat some mealworms, I took him out a bit early so that might have been why he wasn't hungry :(. Usually he doesn't wake up until 11-12 and goes back to bed around 6-7AM. Enjoy!
The video should be up in 2-3 minutes its uploading really slowly.. :(

its up!

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Thank you!
I think its so odd that they're illegal in some states. They don't do much.. They just eat cat food and bugs. If it somehow managed to get into the wild I doubt they would last long... Its weird that in some states like (I think) Cali, you can't have a hedgie but you can have hot snakes.

toxxxickitten

Awww, he's adorable. They are definitely interesting looking little critters. I hope to own one someday. :D Thanks for sharing!

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
So lame. I was hoping to find old pictures but they no longer show..

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced