• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Hi from the Welsh hills!

Daisy

Hello everyone! I found the forum reading up on tegu care online, and it's been more than helpful already. I'm actually totally new to reptiles, and haven't actually got my tegu yet (though I'm pretty much decided on a black and white argentine!) Being completely new and aware that tegus are not really beginner lizards, I'm trying to put as much time and effort into researching them as possible, so when I get one (hopefully in a year or so, when I've convinced my parents), I'll be the perfect tegu mommy :rolleyes::tegu:

It's great to meet you all, and I'll apologise in advance for the stupid questions I'm sure to ask!

FluffyGoo

Hello everyone! I found the forum reading up on tegu care online, and it's been more than helpful already. I'm actually totally new to reptiles, and haven't actually got my tegu yet (though I'm pretty much decided on a black and white argentine!) Being completely new and aware that tegus are not really beginner lizards, I'm trying to put as much time and effort into researching them as possible, so when I get one (hopefully in a year or so, when I've convinced my parents), I'll be the perfect tegu mommy :rolleyes::tegu:

It's great to meet you all, and I'll apologise in advance for the stupid questions I'm sure to ask!

Welcome! :)

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member

Welcome, and feel welcome to ask questions and of course read old threads.

AlphaAlpha

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Are you still using this daisy ....nice to meet a fellow tegu keeper from the uk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sonny