• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Hybrid Red X Blue Tegu!!!

BOOSTFEEN

5 Year Member
Yea I'm sorry as well you had to read two pages of apologies. Well I am just gonna say that I am not putting up the tegu so that he can be used to bargain other offers if that's the case I will change my mind on everything. Thank you

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Way to promise me the tegu and then say no.. Everything was explained to you threw e-mails. You told me you thought i should let her have the hybrid... i agreed , But would like somthing in return.

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Yes.. he thought i was trying to bargain with CoexistExotics (because i asked if she had the monitor still).even tho in the e-mails i was writing to him i told him..I just didnt want to end up empty handed because i have already spent money on a new enclosure for the tegu.

BOOSTFEEN

5 Year Member
To all who said I said I am not keeping my promise is wrong. If you read clearly I stated that if the posts continued about the baragin between the tegu and the monitor then I will not adopt him and change my mind. In no way did I say I'm not keeping my promise to Lexi. I just want the tegu to go to a good home and stay there and not be sold off or traded.

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Just a big Understanding.. I was not / would never take in an animal and then trade it off... But for now i am done posting on this Thread, because things have been mis-read and not understood ..Im sticking to e-mails and phone conversations.

Mvskokee

5 Year Member
well i dont see it as a bargain she said she would let him have it if hse got something in return like the mangrove.but its none of my buisness so im done

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I am sorry, but I read it the same way, it sounded like it was going to be traded off for the monitor. And BOOSTFEEN stated he wanted it to go to a good home where it is wanted.

BOOSTFEEN

5 Year Member
Yea I think this thread can get closed. Mods can you please close the thread we have settled the misunderstanding and have come to a decision thanx.

BOOSTFEEN

5 Year Member
The tegu will be going to Lexi but under curtain circumstances and she is willing to agree with them. Everything has been worked out thanx

ZEKE

5 Year Member
oh awesome. i cant wait to see more pictures.

lexi. you have to post pictures once it gets to you. got it!?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sonny