• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

I can't keep saying "Hey lizard lizard"!

MamaJudy

IMG_0732.JPG

I'm in desperate need of help in naming my lizard. Since I don't know its gender, I need a gender neutral name. I like unusual names for my pets, like Naga, Neela, Loki, Reemus, Romulous ( 2 snakes, 2 beardies, 1 cat). When it comes to my tegu, I completely draw a blank! Nothing at all comes to mind! Anyone willing to help me out here???

Rob H

Romeo

Aoife (Ee-fah) it's Irish.

Lucifer. (Factually means "morning star", "Light bringing", before religious contention.

Olimpia

I came across one name that I thought was super cool in my search to name my tegu; Mo'o. It's the Hawaiian word for lizard/mythological dragon. I thought it was cute but different.

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Names can be tough. If I knew it were a male, I think I'd want to call it Hank, but you need a gender-neutral name. Sal seems to work for Sally or Salvatore.

Good luck with the name choice.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced