• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

I miss my dragons

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I miss my 1.2 B&W Argie dragons. Gone to sleep for the winter. Oscar, Rosita, and Snowflake. Sleep tight. I'll check on y'all from time to time til March. Frowny face.

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
image.jpeg
Update for any and all who might be interested. The three amigos have awoken. They are now outside for the season, with exceptions if night

Justsomedude

Damn dude! You got some beautiful tegus there! I guess I made the right call taking advice from you because it definitely looks like you know what your doing! Any updated pics? Thanks again man

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
image.jpeg
Damn dude! You got some beautiful tegus there! I guess I made the right call taking advice from you because it definitely looks like you know what your doing! Any updated pics? Thanks again man
Didn't forget you. Just taken a few minutes ago. Females lounging.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam